TCCAA Website Design and Maintenance Volunteer Recruitment
In order to expand the social influences of Tri-Cities, accelerate the spread and advertisement of community information, and improve the communication of local community, Tri-Cities Chinese American Association (TCCAA) decide to upgrade our official website. We are in need of several volunteers, eventually form a team for website design and maintenance. Everyone who loves public service and website design is welcome to join the team and contribute to the development of the community. Meanwhile, we really appreciate if you could pass this information to your friends and family members. If needed, TCCAA will issue the certificate for the website design volunteers.
1. General Qualifications
· Basic knowledge of computer science and website design
· Dedication to public service
2. Job Description
· Design and update the TCCAA official website (www.tccaa.org).
· Audit webpage contents and manage website forum.
· Update and maintain the website regularly.
3. Duties and Responsibilities
· Guarantee relatively sufficient time for the website design and maintenance.
· Good communication and teamwork skills.
· Be patient and responsible. .
4. How to Apply
· Send email to TCCAA: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Send mail to TCCAA. The address is: TCCAA, PO Box 786, Richland, WA 99352
In the email or mail, please provide us with your name, contact information, and a brief self-introduction.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.