May is the Tri- Cities Asian Awareness Month. This year, TCCAA will hold a Chinese Marital Custom Exhibition to introduce Chinese marital history and customs to the Tri- Cities. As part of the exhibition, the association is currently collecting wedding photos from real people (YOU!)，and calling for articles about love and marriage. Detailed procedures are as follows:
1. Wedding photos can be from yourself, your parents or grandparents; any form of photo is welcome.
2. Please attach your name and the year the photo was taken.
3. Please give your photo to Shuhong Jiao or Heng Xiao. We will make an electronic copy of the photo and return the original back to you ASAP.
4. If you already have an electronic version of the photo, please submit to email@example.com.
Calling for articles:
1. Content must be about love, marriage, or wedding experience.
2. There is no requirements on style or length.
3. Please submit your story to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. The articles will be published on the OASIS magazine. We will also choose some to display at the event.